Thursday, February 26, 2009

Strollers and car seats

All the cool people in the city are buying Bugaboo strollers. Don't be a cool person. My suggestion is to go with Graco, which makes strollers and car seats. Find the products that overlap, so you can just put the base in the car and lift out the car seat. The car seat should then fit right into the stroller, so that you don't have to wake the kids as you transfer them between modes of transportation.

Just the helpful hint of the day.

Oh, a Diaper Genie ad keeps popping up, too. We really like that, also. -->

Oh, and due to popular opinion, I have decided not to post the photos of the kids' poop, which bears a strong resemblance to creamed spinach. It's not pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. I am not so called cool person to buy Bugaboo strollers. I got a gift from my parents for baby's first birthday it is Mickey sport buggy I don't know whether it is of Graco or Bugaboo .But, it is very easy to use it and my son also enjoys ride in it. It as some nice features that can be convertible to car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations from a fellow FT'er and proud papa of a 17-month old. In true Flyer Talk fashion, I have to share that she was conceived on an award stay in a Jr. Suite at the Prince Des Galles (pre-devauation) on Valentines day! May qualify as my best use of points ever! Can't wait to read about your first vacation (air travels) with the two.

    ReplyDelete