Sunday, January 11, 2009

Intro

Our kids are only a week old and they are already violating the laws of physics. The First Law of Thermodynamics states that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed." Apparently, the same holds true for matter.

Let me be the first to say tht our kids are creating energy. Specifically, we are feeding them 40 ml of formula every two hours, but the output far exceeds the input by a factor of about four. I mean, these kids are pooping it out like they are in a contest.

Okay, so hello to everyone. I'm Mike, and along with my wife Deena, we have just become blessed with twins through a surrogate in India. Frankly, I wish that I had started the blog earlier, so I could have gone into the whole process, but what's done is done, and you will now get to hear about some of the aspects of Daniel's and Sophia's early days from a perspective that you won't find in many books. I suppose that much of this is already out there, but when you give a computer to a person with nothing better to do, this is what you get.

2 comments:

  1. We are exciting to get every single detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your twins!

    My husband and I are also have a baby from an Indian surrogate, due in 3 more months. We went to Dr Allahbadia at the same time as Mike & Mike.

    Hope to see more on your website about what happens when bringing the babies back home.

    Sarah
    sbantonelli@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete